4G Network Essentials
- Source:: 4G Network Essentials | edX
- Offered by::
- Platform:: edX
- Publish Date::
- Review Date::
About this Course
At the end of the course, you will be able to
- Describe 4G networks’ functioning and architecture.
- Explain how telecommunications operators provide mobile users with a permanent IP address in a secure manner.
- Analyze the internal exchanges and protocols used in a 4G network: attachment, location updating, handover.
- Identify the transport and control functions in a 4G network. Diagnose a network service problem.