How to use Logseq for research - Structuring your literature review and knowledge synthesis
- Source:: How to use Logseq for research: Structuring your literature review and knowledge synthesis - YouTube
- Channel:: OneStutteringMind
- Presenter:: Dario da Silva
- Publish Date:: 2022-10-11
- Review Date::
# Timestamped Notes
- This won’t be about
- source management.
- writing process and referencing.
The research process
- This is heavily inspired by Joel Chan’s knowledge synthesis model.
- It all starts with a question.
- Figure out what’s know and unknown.
- Why’s this important?
- What needs to be researched more?
- What are the best approaches?
- ==Benefits of Logseq==: Fluid networked thinking facilitates this process.
- Understand the state of knowledge and identify gaps
A high-level ontology for research
Observations (used almost interchangeably with evidence in this video)
Structuring your work in Logseq
Adding relationship syntax between
Some general tips on structuring in Logseq
Creating an overall index of your work
Example of structuring in Logseq
Important points for consideration
Ontologies in different contexts
Additional tools for research